Saturday 3 May 2008

Welcome to the cheap sheeps

OK, I know the plural of 'sheep' is 'sheep' but I thought the title was rather humourous. Over the years I have tried very hard to conquer painting landscapes - or at least make them look as though they are more than just a pile of mud. As a result I have quite a few small, landscape excersises lying about with nowhere to go. It always seemed rather pointless and wasteful to leave them sitting in a box but I had nothing else to do with them. They were never good enough to frame, sell or give away - they were just excersises in paint manipulation. However, it recently occurred to me that they would work well as ATCs. With a little humour and the help of some sheep cut from scraps of watercolour paper (the cheap sheeps!) I recycled them.

No comments: