Sunday 22 March 2009

Spring clean pt 3
















This week I have some goodies on the theme of Autumn/Fall and Winter. There are lots of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas stickers, rub-ons, 8x8 inch papers and die cuts. I have also included some spooky images that I photographed myself and made into collage sheets. The images are ATC sized with a few that are small enough to make into inchies. Once again, leave a comment along with your e-mail if you want to be in with a chance of winning this parcel. Or if you don't want to put your e-mail online, leave a comment then e-mail me at gsmcmurray[at]ukonline.co.uk and let me know which comment is yours. I will use a random number generator to pick a winner on Sunday 29th March. Good luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Lots of great stuff! Thanks for offering it. Hope to be the winner.

Carolyn Miller
tchs2nd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

These look great!!

Barb said...

Oh, what a wonderful array of goodies. Please enter my name in your give-away.
Thanks,
Barb
P.S. Please check out my blog for a 1st year anniversary blog give away.
http://tumbleweedtess.blogspot.com/

ooglebloops said...

Great giveaway!! Thanks for entering mine!! I'm following you now too!!!!
And, such a cute dog!!!!
mountain.meadows@yahoo.com