Thursday 8 January 2015

Spot the deliberate mistake

I hope everyone had a good festive season. I managed to get a couple of days off and spent it with family having a nice time.

One of my Christmas gifts this year was a new sewing machine. I'll be writing more about it soon but it has enabled me to start a sewing kit I bought a few years ago. It consisted of fabric and hardware for a coin purse with birds on it. Really cute! Just one problem. Can you see what it is?


Yup, the birds are the wrong way up. It turns out that there is a labeling problem with the pattern. What should have been the top of the purse was labelled as the bottom. As it was my first attempt at a purse I didn't realize until I had stitched it all together. Never mind. It was good practice and I'm all for a bit of originality.

No comments: