Monday 16 April 2018

Butterfly beads for spring

This hasn't been the easiest weekend. I learned never to place a bag of jelly sweets next to patchouli and sandalwood incense - the sweets taste dreadful after that. I hurt my wrist while doing some spring cleaning (is this an excuse not to spring clean?). It is now bandaged and looking very sorry for itself. And my Ottlite blew up. Yes, it blew up with a futt-ing noise and flames. It is nearly seven years old and was used all day, every day for those seven years so I will make excuses for it. But I did get a bit of a fright.
butterfly paper beads



However, I did manage to get some new beads designs finished. This is the first of them - Butterflies. Of all the designs I have made over the last ten years of bead making I don't think I have ever made butterfly beads. Mmmm, strange! You can find them in my Etsy store - if they haven't sold out already (did I mention I am trying out positive thinking?)

No comments: