Sunday 2 November 2008

Crafty at Halloween










Just some pictures of the results of my Halloween crafting. I saw some 3D pumpkin stickers for sale somewhere and thought them very expensive for what they were. So I whipped out my Sizzix die cut pumpkins and made some of my own. I took a yellow pumpkin and an orange one, cut a pumpkin face on the orange one and stuck them together with 3D foam. I thought they were kinda cute. I did the same thing with the ghosts but instead of using a black die cut I drew around the white ghost onto black card, cut it out then stuck the two together. That way the black card shows through the while die cut's eyes.

I also made some inchies, decorated some paperclips with rubber stamped and cutout images and made some mini embossed envelopes. Forgot to photograph the envelopes though. Doh!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Neat pieces Gillian, especially the inchies.