Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloween

So, the witching hour has arrived and the spooky photos have been taken away buy the goblins. I hope everyone had fun using them. Thank you to everyone who left a comment and I hope you will come back and leave another if you use any of the photos.

This year's Halloween will be quieter for me than most. My sister and I usually spend the evening together watching spooky movies, eating Halloween nibbles and having a laugh. However, she moved house today so, understandably, she is sorting out her new flat. Instead I will watch creepy movies on my own while doing some Halloween crafting. Later I will read some of my favourite Halloween author - H.P. Lovecraft. I have a huge tome of his work, 900 pages bound in black leather with gold lettering on the cover. A beautiful book and suitably Halloweeny.

I hope everyone else has a great time.


No comments: