Sunday 17 February 2008

I made someone's day!

This week I had the honour of being awarded the You Make My Day award by Seth at The Altered Page (http://thealteredpage.blogspot.com/2008/02/go-aheadmake-my-day.html). This was a real treat for me as there are so many wonderful blogs out there. To have my blog picked as a one that makes anybody's day make publishing a blog worthwhile.

In return for this award I must pass it on to ten other people by e-mail or comment. This is what has caused the delay in posting about the award. As I said, there are so many fabulous, beautiful, informative blogs on the web that I had a HUGE amount of trouble choosing just ten. Choosing the last blog was a nightmare. However, some are not updated regularly, some are overtaken in popularity (unfortunately my time is not infinite), others have fizzled away over time. So I have managed to compile a list that reflects just a few of my favourites.

First on my list would be The Altered Page . It is always my first port of call when surfing blogs. However, as Seth was the one who gave me the award I have added another in his place.

Chrysti's Blog
Art Escapes
Tejay's Art
Jeanette Janson
Glenda Bailey
Fur in the paint
Skull-a-day
Ro Bruhn Art
Tracy Hall
Maggie Stiefvater

1 comment:

Seth said...

Thanks for sending a shout out back to me! Very much appreciated! Seth