Sunday 23 March 2008

House of fun

During my web travels a few weeks ago I noticed that miniature, collaged houses are becoming popular. Or have been popular for a while and I have just found out which is entirely possible as I tend to be one step behind everyone else. The shapes range from simple, arrow shapes to slightly more elaborate ones. So I figured it was time to call in Super Gill - mistress of templates again. Whenever I see something that takes my fancy - an unusual card shape, a box or base for a collage, I design my own template. Being a sucker for detail I enjoy figuring out how things are put together. So I looked at the houses other people had made and came up with my own design. I have posted a few of the finished houses here.

1 comment:

Seth said...

Great collection of house. Love the nature theme too.