Wednesday 6 August 2008

Charmed, I'm sure

I am on a charm kick. No, I am not trying to be more charming (no comments, please). I have been buying charms. Way too many charms. One might say I have gone on a charm offensive. I have seen so many beautiful charms on blogs by US crafters and I have been so inspired by their uses. But we just do not have the same choice over here. Luckily I have found a few individuals on Ebay who are starting to buy in more adventurous ones and, boy, have I been shopping up a storm. There are just a few of the ones I have bought so far. Note the emphasis on animal charms. I can't help myself. The bees and the tigers are particularly lovely. I am awaiting delivery of some more.

I also found some fantastic shepherd's hook bookmarks. I have a few of the plain ones but these have embossed patterns on them. Really lovely - so I ordered some more of them too (GRIN). I feel some Christmas gift ideas coming on. No doubt you will see some of my creations as I get around to actually creating them.

No comments: